Depersonilization worse all the time

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im going to start off saying ive posted 4 times counting this one and recently ive been scared to fall asleep because i feel my depersonilization will be worse in the morning which it usally is(by the way i go to sleep at 11:00-1:00 and wake up at 5:45 on school days i was wanting to know if depersonilization can get worse with lack of sleep). If im at school it only seems to worse i dont know if its because of me being tired or social anxiety or what ever but even if im at home i cant focus on anything or relax because all i want to do is concentrate about this horrible feeling and make it go away!!!!!. Some days i will feel good in the morning for a few minutes but i never lasts. I also cant enjoy anything anymore like youtube talking and petting my dogs or anything like running or basketball which i was going to play for the school but now im not sure because physical movement makes it alot worse. I hate waking up every morning and being alive anymore somedays i just want to die. Ive been to the docter alot and they were trying to help me but my parents stopped taking me. Any advice would help

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Beg your parents to take you to doctor.. Do lots of chores around the house so your parents will know you are serious
    • Posted

Trust me last time I went a had to beg them they think that it's all in my head and I need to just forget about it and get over it I don't tell them when I feel bad anymore

• Posted

I'm sorry that you are feeling that way I have severe anxiety already for 5 years and I understand that feeling especially being scared, but really helps is you keep going out and doing things that your body or mind don't let you do. Please be strong very strong I understand your feelings it's very hard but you can make it. Some days can be good and bad, and the bad days do things that make you feel comfortable. It's a big life changing experience but it will get better if you have faith and be strong. I had your thoughts but than if I feel scared to do something I tell myself whatever I'm still going to do it even if I feel light headed, can't breath, chest pains, all the above I don't care do it. It's good to talk about it and don't stay away it will get worse if you do. You are telling your brain what's going to happen in the morning and it's like your waiting for it do not do that have faith in yourself. Your brain says no but you say yes! God bless you.

• Posted

Hello, sleep deprivation is not good and will make your anxiety and depression worse. I'm being honest and I'm not trying to scare you so please listen to me I have been where you are OK, it will get better trust me, I am living proof of it.

You tell your parents that you need to see a Pychatrist asap, not a Dr not a theropist but a pychatrist and don't be ashamed, you are not going crazy or going to go nuts, you just need a professinal to examine you and talk to you and your parents the about the right treatment. Nobody like your friends have to know so don't worry about that. It's the best thing to do and you will get the help you need.

Good luck and PM me if you want and keep us updated, we are here to help.

Joe  

• Posted

Hi Ranlon,

I know I'm not you but I suffer from dp/dr. I'm sorry to ask but could you just clarify for me what exactly you feel or don't feel with depersonalisation.

I'll answer the rest of ur questions after if that's OK?

Phil

• Posted

It feels like something's always pushing me from my surroundings into my mind and when I do focus on the real word it's alway a fake feeling or like something's messed up with my mind

• Posted

Ok

Well as far as I know lack of sleep won't on its own make the dp worse.

But when u don't sleep u feel like a zombie.

Yes it sounds like ur social anxiety is linked to your dp.

I also think the fact that you can't tell ur parents more is also a factor cos u can't offload your troubles. They need to take this more seriously and support u in getting help from the doctor as first point of contact.

Phil

• Posted

Hay luv. I hope your feeling a little bit better today. Listen you need to sit down with a pen and paper and right down EVERYTHING how you are feeling and you make them listening. I have a son and really dont no why your parents arent listening to you but they will once they've read you're letter. I suffered severe depression in my early 20s and culd not get out if bed i felt empty and hollow basicly it was mentle torture. I woke up and cryed till i fell asleep stared into space for hours.worst time of my life. I wanted to die so badly but somthing in me culdnt do it. I woke up one day wemt to the doctors got put on anti-depressant got rid of all the negative people in my life and went on to have a child who is my absolute world i work have some good friend any my family who stucj with me the whole time even tho i was horrible to them a nasty person to be around at that time in my life. The point is there is light at the end of the tunnel even tho you cant see it right now but you will n one day youl wake uo n be thankful to be alive. Thats the best feeling ever. I still have my bad days everyone dose but thats just it a bad day not a bad life luv. You hold on and stuck in there start exercising n eating healthy IT WORKS. KICK THIS WORLDS ASS you can do it. Thinking of you. 💙💙💙

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.