Depressed

Posted , 8 users are following.

In in my second flaire up on 3 weeks I get terrible wind lots of noise from my stomach hips back and legs pain does any one out their get this with that DD

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, yes i am afraid that is one of the problems, but its usually to do with eathing the wrong foods. I have been taking Alo Vera from Hollnd an Barret along with a probiotic pill, am feeling so much better.

One bit of advise is keep a food diary of everything you eat, and you usually you can find out what does not agree with you, numerous things can trigger it off and it is not the same for everybody.

i dont get any pains in legs or hips, just a very mild ache in the left of tummy, just make sure you dont get constipated.

Hope it helps.

Barry

• Posted

Thank you I watch what I eat but anything seen to start it up even if I don't eat the noise my stomach is making stops me from sleeping I just wish I could pin point it but I will keep trying thank you
    • Posted

Hi im having my first really bad flaire up i have been bleeding with and without bms for 4 days had 13 quite large bleeds the pains in my lower back hips and legs have been horrific also cramps in left side and being sick doc put me on a course of co-amoxiclav the bleeding seems to have calmed down now but pains in back and legs is still bad does anyone else have a lot of bleeding with dd i usually bleed once or twice then it stops ive never had it this bad

Thanks

• Posted

Well want to drs yesterday and surprise surprise he felt my stomach listen to it and said you need antibiotics I said no I need a blood test first after a a while he agree and said make a ppointment so have to go back wed for blood test so won't get the tesuits back till Fri if then in theean time don't eat . What a laugh I am going to change drs .
  • Posted

Yes I also take a probiotic which I find really helpful. It is Ultra Maximum Acidophilus 20 billion from Holland and Barrett. My pharmacist has advised me to take charcoal tablets for wind and they work. I do not get pain in my legs only my stomach and back. Hope this helps
    • Posted

Thank you I went to get charcoal tablets but was told that don't do them any more I have started taken Acidophilus 20 billion so hopfully things will settle
  • Posted

Hi there I'm Julie 

yes my tummy gets noisy and I do get pain going down my thigh and in my back when have a flare up my doctor prescribed fibre gel twice a day and lots of water and oat grain 

feel for you just glad I've got here to talk to 

• Posted

Hi julie i just wish i could stop this twisted feeling in my stomach i am trying every thing i just dont eant to go back on antibiotics i know if i go back to the drs that what he will give me with out even given me a blood test i am totally lost
  • Posted

I have been having a flare up for a few weeks now and lots of pain in tummy, back and thigh. Also terrible wind. This is my first really bad flare up and i was imagining all sorts of things that might be causing it as well. So it was really getting me down. I cant work out what makes it worse in my diet. As i have tried cutting things out. I dont get bleeding just the odd spot when i wipe but i put this down to hemorhoids which have never given me problems for many years until this flare up! It is really getting me down now but after reading that others have the same pains ie thighs and back I will stop my imagination working overtime and try and find out what will work for me to settle things down.
    • Posted

Hi vicky this is not a nice thong to have like you i do not know what starts it pff at the moment i trying a no food to see if it will settle and bed rest
    • Posted

By the way does any one out their drink wine or beer etc some times I will have a glass and it helps me go to the toilet not sure if this is the correct thing to do
    • Posted

I drink wine and soda and tried having alcohol free in case it was that but it made no difference to me. But after reading previous comments on here I think this horrible disease is different for everyone so just try everything to find out what helps you x
    • Posted

I went on soda water worse thing I could do something in the side that cause me to have flaire ups
    • Posted

I meant something in the soda
    • Posted

Hi BA21 when i first got the disease didnt no what it was at first because of the pain i stopped eating and drinking ended up in hospital the bed rest will help also i take the anti biotics co amacaclav they help me alot after i finnish the course.I have taken these many times when i need them i ring the doctors to see if the doctor can do me a prescription.Try commplan so you are still getting some form of food.
    • Posted

Malcolm have you tried Acidophilus 20 billion from Holland and Barratt (UK) it has really helped me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.