Depressed for more than 4 months.Please help.I beg you

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

?I had protected sex with prostitute 4.5 months back.I don't know if condom broke down or not because prostitute didn't told anything,she just said she is having some kind of itching in vagina.

?For this reason i get myself tested

1.VDRL ( negative)

?2.VIRM ( negative)

?But few days back i got a  painless bump (red with little bit purple colour) near genitals (start point),started to fading now and i am having pimples one on each elbow,shoulders and on face.

?I am very depressed and don't know what to do.

?Uploading some of the pictures of pimples.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gar,

I can't address the physical symptoms but what is the problem right now?  I feel that you head is going a million miles an hour on this.  Have you consulted with a dematologist?  It could be something totally unrelated.

I can not offer you much support other than this kind of a message but maybe there is something in your area.  Do you have a primary care provider?

Regards,

DL

• Posted

Hi

Yes i have shown my red spot to skin doctor and he told me that this is not related to hiv.I get myself tested after sexual encounter(after 4.5 months) and all results came out to be negative but sometimes i have headaches (not severe) and pimples(little bit) on head or on the shoulder.I am concerned about these symptoms because those pimples can be herpes.

• Posted

Please help me dave.C an you please tell me what are these things?I feel like these are related to some kind of STD.
  • Posted

It just seems like you have acne and maybe you are overreacting .

Doesn't look like anything serious I can tell you that

• Posted

Thank you for your support. Please tell me one thing if person get himself tested after 4 months of sex encounter then Result is totally Okay or not ?because i tested myself after 4.5 months and results came out be negative (VIRM AND VDRL)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.