Depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

My depression has got much worse lately due to separation I refuse to take medication I'm at rock bottom and I just wondered what the best natural remedies are on the market that help 

I'm trying excersize and it is helping but I need something else to take the edge off please 😞

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leejacko I am sorry to hear about your depression getting worse.  Why are you so against meds?  If they help you then surely they are worth it?  x
  • Posted

Hiya,sorry to hear that.

for me, yoga and meditation help a lot, as do lots of walks outside.

But I also take Fluoxetine, which helps me personally.

Have you thought about counseling or any other kind of therapy?

• Posted

Hiya,sorry to hear that.

for me, yoga and meditation help a lot, as do lots of walks outside.

But I also take Fluoxetine, which helps me personally.

Have you thought about counseling or any other kind of therapy?

• Posted

I am at rock bottom too.

running always helps me, but at the minute i am house bound again, i feel so low.

I also take 150mg Sertraline, I know you don't want to take meds but i was in a bad way before i started mine.

I started on mine 6 years ago, but i will admit my dark thoughts are back again and I am very unhappy.

My illness caused my separation , I have lost everything.

I am currently off work again, I actually think this time will end my good job.

I hope you get sorted, i am currently waiting for counselling again and a reply from OH assist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.