Depression

Posted , 9 users are following.

Wish I was dead folks.  That's it nothing else.  I will pray for it to be very soon.  .

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

hi hypercat 

just read your post is there something that’s happened ? Can we help would you like to talk.

could you call you dr as you are feeling like this.

I know how you are feeling right now but maybe a chat hey you have written a post! hope that is to get some help.

please we are here you know.

if u would like you can pm me.... I can listen I do not judge just would like to help if you would like

vicky🌈

• Posted

You need to get out and start living - and you definitely need someone talk to in real life. Someone who will challenge you, make you think, help you feel alive. Einstein's definition of insanity is doing same thing over and and expecting different results. So stop running the same tired hamster wheel and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I have a sneaking suspicion that the last thing you need is to be coddled - you need a good jolt to get your butt in gear. Stop surfing the web looking for someone else to validate you. Only YOU can do that. You are also the one holding the reigns - meaning that your life is going to go in the direction you take it. You're in control of it, so take charge!

• Posted

Merry Christmas to you. I have been thinking about you a lot! Haven't seen you on the site and I miss you. How are you are you hanging in there?

Will you go to your sister for Christmas?

I will be home watching movies and cooking my favorites. 

God bless and again Merry Christmas. 

Your friend. 

Diane

• Posted

I can relate, Hypercat.  Lately I too have been wishing I would die.  I won't do anything to hasten it, I just wish it would happen.  Ever since my beloved cat died in June, I feel dead inside.  I loved him so much. He got very sick and I had to put him to sleep. He was my soul-mate. He was my first pet.  And then just recently my daughter has chosen to distance herself from me. I don't know why.  She doesn't call or visit.   All my life I have had nothing but pain, both physical and emotional. It is never ending.  I just want it to stop.  I want to die too.  I wish you comfort, Hypercat.

• Posted

can i ask how old are you? im 49  im looking for people my age who are going through what im going through.gonna turn 50 in march i dont think im gonna make it there . i just feel so depressed and  have alot of anxiety.i feel like im going out of mind. my husband gets mad me when i cry all the time.i have two wonderful sons but they just understand how i feel. i feel alone all the time.
  • Posted

Hypercat. We miss you here. Talk to us. Please. Diane 
  • Posted

i hope your ok just remember there always light in the end of the tunnel
    • Posted

Thank you, Joe.  What light?  My cat can't come back.  And my daughter, I don't know about her.  She is so messed up.  There is nothing left to live for.  I don't look forward to anything.  Thanks for caring.  I will survive. I always have.  I wish I wouldn't.  

• Posted

i am sorry about your cat but life is a process and we all go into a dry desert you can say.you still have time to work with your daughter. dont die and let thing with your daughter the way it is. me and my sister lost our mother from suicide. me and my sister are more broken then ever because there alot of question unanswered. its been 3 years since it happen and we try to move on but we cant.

• Posted

Joe, I am so sorry about your mother.  I know its hard to move on.  Me too.  Every once in awhile I think about my cat and I start crying.  He was such a good cat. We were so close. He loved me very much too.  About your mother,  what questions are unanswered? Why she did it? There is a Grief Share website and program.   It may help you. Maybe you should check it out.  I can give you more info if you want. Marie
  • Posted

Hi everyone so sorry for not replying sooner.  I have had some major computer problems and have had to take my lappy back to factory settings and lost everything.  Managed to sort it after a while.

I had an ok Christmas.  Went to my sisters bf with her but before hand met friends in the pub and had a few drinks.  On Boxing day went with friend to the sales and got some bargains.  I didn't end up going out NYE Ieven though there were a couple of places I could have gone coz my spirits were too low and I couldn't be bothered. I still feel the same as my post though and can't see this ever changing.

I hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Year and wish all of you the best in 2018.  x

• Posted

Oh Hypercat so happy to hear from you! You have made my day. Wondered about you all through the holidays. This site is not the same without your fun way of putting things and oh so to the point. 

I'm glad things are getting back to normal whatever that means. Please keep in touch you are terribly missed when you are gone so...long. 

Hugs xxx Diane. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.