depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

can anyone remember exactly whay set there depression and anxierty for me it was i was sat there one day thinking about dieing and the emptyness of it?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Gary! I’m going through the same thing. I was happy and then all of a sudden I was in the store and I had an overwhelming fear of my loved ones dying, and then I started thinking about death. I’m now on Zoloft 50 mg not helping so far but I’ve only been on it for 5+ days. I’m very sorry you have to go through this. It’s miserable. I haven’t even gotten out of bed for 3 weeks and I’m a 17 year old girl! I should be having fun. But I know how it feels. I’m always here if you need to talk. Have a great day Gary 
    • Posted

you deffo shouldent be going through this at your age,you probly heard this a lot of times but its true,things do get easier as you come to learn that tommow does come, and doing that thing that made you paranoid wasent quite as bad as you thought,then you learn to laugh again abit,dont get me wrong it will be there in the back ground but it just wont rule your life as you learn its your life and you controll it,please stay strong and if you need to talk about any thing please message me as your not the only person in the world to feel like this and it helps to talk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.