Depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

well Im back again posting on here because now i feel like my depression is starting to take over me big time

not to mention my medicine has been on back order since November

im lashing out at my boyfriend alot, sleeping all the time or not being able to sleep at all and if i do i wale up in the middle of the night

my boyfriend tries to show me his love for me and i just get angry

i know i love him but my depression seems to like to destroy my happiness anymore

the medicine im on right now makes me depression worse which was a huge side effect

i just need some type of advice to get me through this

im becoming more distant everyday and i cannot handle it

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Oh, Alana, I do feel for you, your meds are not working, and you need to go tell your GP exactly how your feeling,and behaving, some A/Ds can leave you very agressive, a change of meds could work wonders, for you, but you wont know until you try it out..Hopfully you will get sorted out...xx

• Posted

i hope so too i see my counselor and my psychiatrist soon so maybe they can help me find a better medicine while the one is on back order

• Posted

Go speak to a trusted doctor and tell them what you said. They have the power to make your drugs work.

• Posted

I wish they did, I've been depressed for 5 years now and none of the drugs are working

• Posted

When you say your bf tries to show his love for you in the night does this mean he wants to make love? Sorry to be so personal but if this is the case then no wonder it makes you unhappy. Some men think making love cures everything! x

• Posted

Hi Hypercat, finally someone who understands what i 'm talking about. I can't do this anymore. None of it.

• Posted

not exactly. by showing his love i meant kind of like being there for me and talking me through my thoughts when they get to my head and just lays with me and helps me keep my mind off everything for example we play video games when i get in my moods or we watch a movie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.