Depression and anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi am samaila am new around here  i really need your help guys .. i have  being depressed for  i can't  even remember  how long ... i don't  how to put or say this  ... but i feel  pitch black and void ... my mood is constantly changing, am turning antisocial , am sexually confused, my anxiety is slowly eating me up from the inside i can't  concentrate  on my school books  am always reading  novels that most atimes depressing .... i need help guys cause honestly  my mind recently keeps wondering to me harming myself which i try to block out...

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Do you have access to therapy? From my experience, therapy can really help greatly. Also, just try to stay strong. It can be hard, but it's doable. I get the whole depression thing. I've been depressed since I can remember. 

• Posted

Please please talk to your family and your parents   Do they know how your feeling ??  Your young by the sounds of it. You've got your whole life ahead of you believe me. I'm 50 and wish I was younger and healthier. You mention your sexually confused you are who you are  I have teenage daughters myself and many of their friends are bi etc. It's normal these days. If that is what your questioning. Don't let yourself get antisocial make an effort get with your friends and pull yourself back into happy times. Good luck !!! 

• Posted

Thank you for the advice .. i started seeing my doctor yesterday
    • Posted

Ooops I just saw this message that you saw the Dr yesterday!

Good job ! The hardest step has been taken, keep moving for the sunshine!

• Posted

Please don't do anything rash.

We are here to help you .

I want to suggest that you see either a Doctor at emergency or a counsellor at your school. Do it NOW.

They will understand. They will not judge. They are sworn to help.

I have been where you are right now and I assure you many others have been too!

This is an illness that has treatment available ,grasp the ring and move back into the sunshine!

I am praying for you.

Smile.....we care about you !

• Posted

Hello,

How are you today ?

Have you been in touch with your Doctor ?

Please remember, help is right in front of you, reach out...............

Thinking of you.

Virtual hugs......................

• Posted

Hi Samaila - sorry to read of your situation. First realise you are not alone, and second, that there is help out there for you. See your parents, doctor and/or school counsellor (or favorite teacher) to discuss what you are feeling. Be honest. The notions of self harm need to be addressed before thought turns to action. In this day and age there is more understanding in the medical profession about mental health disorders. You have recognised what you are feeling and that is the first step. Talking about it is the next step. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.