Depression and anxiety causing stress and worry and pains and get ill

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi my name is Gemma I just looking for advice how to deal with depression and anxiety at the moment their up and down I take meds but I still don't feel right like there's something wrong but I don't what that is !

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I understand your situation I'm the same... I also take Meds but still I don't feel normal, it's like I'm waiting for something but I don't know what. I'm better than I was with the help of Meds but I'm still not me.

• Posted

I take regular medication for my anxiety and depression quatapine canizipam and larisipam and I also have ibs medication and other meds for other conditions but I get good and bad days day's when I just want to stay in bed I get bored and just fed up with life because it keeps getting me down I don't have much contact with my family i live in shared living it's ok but I'm moving soon anyway hopefully when I move things might start to look up for me

• Posted

Hi Gemma, 

I completely understand where your coming from I’ve been diagnosed with Anxiety for a few months now and I don’t feel right, I constantly think somethings wrong with me. I have chest and back pain constantly, I wake up feeling like I can’t breathe some nights, it’s horrid. I have these funny chest sensations feel like I’m going to pass out. I just can’t get my head round it being Anxiety 😭. I hope you start feeling some relief soon x

• Posted

Hey Gamma,

I'm dealing with this 'something is wrong' feeling on the daily right now. It's well documented. I also get random, strange sensations of claustrophobia and others that are not really anchored to anything. I'm not right either, but I'm righter than I was one month ago! The only way is to accept this with the knowledge that it is just random ingrained sensations of the body and it is letting off steam. I've been on citalopram 20mg for one month and feel it is smoothing me out quite well, being aware of the long term game.

Al

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.