Depression anxiety or ?!

Posted , 3 users are following.

It's so weird , keep thinking it's impossible to be anxiety / depression , more like a brain tumour or something , the word finding , concentration and feeling of unease and worry does get overwhelming , not entering into conversations or thinking of things to say is so scary , thinking about not knowing what to say when asked a question or the phone rings , then 5 minutes later not knowing what you said ???!!! X

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear garyflinn

I understand your problem. It seems you are engged with so much activity that you totally forgot to take rest. Your mind is always working, there is no time for rest. Nothing is wrong with you. What is needed is REST of MIND.

Just follow these steps:

1. Take proper sleep ( minimum of 6 hours/day, 7 hrs is recommended)

2. Know that you are FINE

3. Try to focus on any activity that you do ( never try to do 2 or more things at the same time)

4. Close your eyes, relax and do some simple addition and subtraction using your mind.

5. Do the activities you loke most in your free time.

6. Endulge in some light excercies ( see wonders)

7. Drink plenty of water & eat fruits as much as you can

RELAX, everything will be fine.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Most people who have brain tumours are not aware of them because there are generally no symptoms.

I suspect that the real issue is anxiety, so I would recomment that you book an appointment with your doctor to have a chat about your problems.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up