Depression for too long

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been depressed for 5 years I've had no help with trying to cope apart from tablets which I'm still never happy, currently half way through my second pregnancy and really worried, how will it impact on my child, I'm currently still working and having a lot of stress in work for being pregnant . Meetings every week because I'm going to toilet more than other people ... It just feels like too much for me to handle. I'm feeling completely hopeless

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry? You are getting spoken to every week because you go to the toilet more often?? Do you have paid parental leave there?
    • Posted

I can have statutory maternity but not until 11 weeks before the due date which isn't until 3 months time I feel they will try and get rid of me before then.

I was told by my manager that its not fair on other staff if I go to toilet

• Posted

It would be less fair if you didn't! I'm sure they understand x
    • Posted

I've been given 2 warnings about it one more and ill be sacked worst company to ever work for
    • Posted

Can you lodge a complaint with someone? Here it would be Fairwork Australia not sure there but there must be something like that to deal with thing like unfair dismissal claims etc. Is it a call centre environment?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.