Depression health anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

i been having lym node in my throat for about 3 months and throat pain i do have sinus and allergies i been treating themi got a throat ultrasound doctor said the cause is my sinus took antibiotics did now work too more different ones did no work now i m scared i took so many antibiotics in the past i used spray did everything good 😕 my throat still hurt and still have the problem with the glands also have reflux so i was taking antic reflux nothing work now i m taking steroids hope this work i m loosing my mind i dont know what to do i m scared because when i eat someties a little bit of food been getting stuck in throat i m freaking out dont know if this is because the reflux or what i m having panic attacks my depression is worse i m so tired of all this i m not eating i dont do nothing but cry i m scared of cancer even thought ultrasound said nothing to worry i m scared of stomatch cancereven thought my endoscopy was good just reflux please please help ocd health anxiety and depression is killing me at the moment

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Okay, take a deep breath. you must be overwhelmed and Fed up with the pain and the problems with eating. the throat is a very delicate area and if you have reflux and food getting stuck, then it might be inflamed which will make it feel even more sore. you might be causing your throat to tighten without realising it by becoming anxious when you eat, causing food to get stuck. I presume you have had blood tests? cancer markers would show up on your results so try not to worry. x

• Posted

yes i think is my health anxiety acting up i had a endoscopy everything fine just reflux also had a throat ultrasound anxiety make me think the worse going to happen and it will be my faulth ;/

• Posted

Sorry that you are having such a hard time. Try making a ginger tea. Using fresh ginger, slice it really thin, boil in water and add honey to sweeten. The more you drink the better your throat will feel. Take care and let us know if you this works for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.