Depression: The Biggest A-Hole to Ever Exist

Posted , 3 users are following.

Depression really sucks. Ive been struggling with this horrid beast for a few years now. And for some reason I haven't been able to shake it yet. I am alone so much that when I actually am around people I become very nervous and anxious feeling like I am being juged in every aspect. (She looks dumb, why is her voice that way, why does she stand like that, she is ugly) pretty much any and everything you can think of. I have managed to push EVERYONE away besides my bf and mother. And they are becoming weary of me. It's understandable though. I am always sad. I never have positive thoughts about myself. And I am the absolute worst comunicator that ever lived. I keep everything in. I hardly speak so when I do go to express myself or my opinion on something I'm spilling out everything talking in circles and not making sense. What is wrong with me? 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey nelebe...

I sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time....well there is one thing I want you to know....those people who tease you have no right to do so.....some people do that for their own self pleasure....but if someone does that to me I would try my best not to give them that satisfaction, of making me upset....I would try to stand tall....it's not going to be easy but once they know you are not afraid they will leave you alone....this won't happen straight away....it will take time..we have to be patient....and just so you know...That no matter what everyone says ur family, friends or the other people who are closest to you....if they discourage you....if ok.....remember God loves you more than anyone else....he will always be there....he wants to help....just let him k....take care....how r u doing now??

• Posted

Thanks jemimah88932 

and yes yes he is always first. No matter what. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.