Depressive state

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi...

i have posted on here before but its been a while.

so the last almost two weeks i had nothing but severe anxiety. it targeted the things i love the most and thats when my intrusive thoughts. my anxiety and the thoughts targeted my boyfriend unfortunately. him and i are together almost three years and he knows how my depression gets. this was new to the point where i was terrified to even lay next to him. i did nothing but cry everyday. he is very good to me and tries to understand what i go through. my thoughts convinced me that he was cheating on me didn't love me then it made me question my feelings as if i was with the right one or not and if i did really love him.

i have been on Buspar for a year and just got an increase about two weeks ago and that was when everything went down hill.

as of this past Wednesday is when i just broke inside. i feel... nothing but empty and im afraid, these depression epsiodes are not new for me but this feeling is new to me and i am scared. my boyfriend and my mom do not know what to do but just them being there mean a lot.

has anyone else had something similar?

anything would help

i always had depression since i was 13 and i am now 20. had a bad past with ex boyfriends and all but now that i found a good guy its like my head is in protection mode

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI Alana, I was struggling with depression and some anxiety for a while but a few weeks ago I started to take aswhaganda (Ayuerveda supplememt) and it made me feel so much better! i take one capsule (250mg) every morning. You can likely buy in any health food store, I ordered it on line from Swanson (swanson.com), paid US$ 7.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules + postage. Hope it will help.

• Posted

Hi Alana,

I hope you've found peace with you anxiety? How are things going? I've been going through what seems to be similar, especially in regards to your partner - it's scaring me so much, I have a psychiatrist appointment in two weeks, which I'm hoping brings relief, I feel so lifeless and helpless. I feel the same about the protection mode, and it feels like I have no control over it.

Looking forward to hearing your update x

• Posted

hello,

sadly i did not get full relief yet but i am getting there. it scares me because i feel like my relationship will fall apart because of my questioning my feelings towards my boyfriend when he does nothing but support me in everything and treat me so good. i hate that it is like this but my childhood was not the best either and neither were my past relationships. i get a good guy and it is like i am in protection mode after almost 3 years together. i have no idea what is going on but my anxiety can get really bad out of no where...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.