Derealization

Posted , 5 users are following.

This part of my anxiety is the scariest, i have so many different symptoms but the unreal derealization feeling is the worst of them all to me, its also gives me this irritating feeling when it comes over me as well, just want to know if im the only one that having this unreal feeling.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ive had that feeling since i was in highschool. it gets better eventually but it never really goes away. but trust me your not the only one.

• Posted

No you're not alone. I also dissociate which is even worse. Glad you don't have that. But derealization is common from what I've heard. I've looked at myself in a mirror and felt like outside my body looking at stranger.

• Posted

you are not the only one i had it for like a year now sometimes life gives you experiences some are bad some are good i never thought i will get into this you have dr i have dp both are same it goes away do not worry start to live with it normally like you never had it and start being comfortable with it leave it dont think about never listen to anyone who says it will be forever it goes i have read so many recovery stories for this situation so le it be 👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.