Desperate for help. . What is this? (Pic)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was having unprotected sex with someone for about a month. The last time i had sex with him was at the very begining of july. Two days later I woke up with burning and itching in my vagina and a lot of smelly discharge. Felt very similar to a yeast infection and BV at the same time. Hours later i looked in the mirror and there were two little tiny tiny white marks that looked like cuts,tears or even small ulcers at the vaginal opening. so the very next morning i went straight to the sexual health clinic where they swabbed it for herpes and every other test, made the little white things bleed. (this was literally 24 hours after the pain, so very quick. I had a sore throat and glands only in my neck were up. However, the swab test came back NEGATIVE for herpes and every other STI but was POSITIVE for bacterial vaginosis, which i was given antibiotics for. But ever since, every few weeks im getting a weird burning pain, only when it is touched in the vimageagina (vestibule). I can feel the irritation when it comes, and it looks red. It is not very painful, its just uncomfortable and annoying because I know it is there.I have been to the sexual health clinic about 8 times and the Gp twice but they all look and say it is not herpes and that i look absolutely fine and healthy down there except many have said it could be and looks like it could be due to dryness so gave me a moisturiser for down there. One doctor also said I should get a councilor because of how crazy this is making me. Am I going mad?????? Any advice???? Anything would help right now:(image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

these pics are at different times. The redness and irritation will appear anywear in the vestibule of my vagina. It is not itchy, just feels sore when it is touched. I wear tight thongs whereever i go but they are 100% cotton

• Posted

i would firstly stop wearing tight underwear and i can see the redness so somethings going on ask to see a skin consultant

• Posted

i am sure i already replied to this saying to click on my name to access my post on 'how i cured my vulvodynia'.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.