Desperately need hel

Posted , 3 users are following.

for some time now I have been getting chest pains in the middle of my chest that go though to the back and onto the right side and felling sick some times being sick,these last for 5-6hours then the next day they still there but not as bad, it hurts in the middle of my chest to breath in deep, my doctor had said it was reflux but after some blood test I had very high lft results and a scan revealed I had 1  large gallstone after a couple of weeks my liver results are almost back to normal, but last night the pain returned and I was up for 5-6 hours with the pain and again today the pain is still in the back ground and it hurts in centre of chest to take a deep breath. Very confused and not sure what to do still under the doctor but he seems to just won't to wait, he's not sure is this reflux or gallstones or something else I am so tired any help would be great is there anyone with these symptom or can offer any help

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Dear Charlotte

I had a lot of discomfort and numerous tests, unfortunately nothing showed up until I had gallbladder removed and I was told it was infected. Since removal I do not suffer discomfort, if your symptoms persist always press for more tests. When I had gallbladder problem it did cause me to have pain through the right shoulder and pain on right side and discomfort in middle. sometimes the pain was very bad especially after fatty foods.

• Posted

thanks it's knowing what symptoms go with which of them may be the best option is hospital and hope they can sort it
    • Posted

Thanks hope problem will now be sorted ended up in A&E with pancreatitis they say they will have to remove gallbladder when this settles in my hospital bed felling sorry for my self
  • Posted

sounds like gallstones [had my gallblader removed] the pains and feeling sick are what i had, go back to your Dr because it may get worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.