di here

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all my good friend...

well guess what.... i fell on monday afternoon.. ended up at the hospital.. results... two feet all blown up, all bruised.. done my achilles on both feet pulled the tendons to. hurt my left upper arm to.... so now i cant walk at all,,, im so fed up.. as if i needed anything else...

still having trouble getting on to this site.. chris my son is going to try and fix it later for me..

hope ur all well and not in to much pain..

love di xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Di

So sorry how are you feeling now apart from being bored. Just what you don't want on top of everything else. :cry:

I do hope your injuries get better soon. :lol:

Got my sister's funeral tomorrow and hoping it will stay dry and sun come out for her. Went and got some flowers today roses as they were her favourite with pansies. Also going to give a cheque to the pancreatic cancer charity. My other brothers and sisters as there was seven of us are putting some money together to give our nieces and nephews to pay for the funeral tea to help them out.

Well take care and catch up with you again soon.

Love Tess x x

• Posted

Hi Di,

What a lot we are :!: You must be so fed up, hope you are feeling better today, guess there will be lots of tv watching and reading. My `thing` is Sudoku, once I start I can`t the book down :!: But I`m sure you will be like me and sit worrying about all the things that need doing. Hope your family will help you out.

Not been good myself for the past week, everything that could flare up, flared up, just begining to settle down again now but know it will take ages to get back to what I call normal for me.

Take care, catch up again soon

Love Linda

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

Sorry Ive been AWOL for a bit.

My brother is doing great. Still sore, but thats to be expected. He even managed a short walk the other day...so all good.

Ive got a few posts to catch up on, so I`ll read them later.

Tess, I hope ur ok after ur sisters funeral. My thoughts are with u .

Catch u all soon.

Lindy..x

• Posted

Hi everyone

Tess just to say sending big hugs for the difficult moments of the day.

Keep my fingers crossed for a pleasent day weather wise.

Take care all.

Lizzy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.