Diaizipam

Posted , 2 users are following.

Quick question I had a big night last night and got a wee bit drunk at a New Year's Eve party, felt anxious all day but know it is alcohol related but just wondering can I take 5mg diaizipam to help

Me sleep?? Haven't had any alcohol since midnight last night ??

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Don't see why not xx I got myself into a pickle a couple of days ago and resorted to a 2mg diazapam and it worked a treat xx it's not like we're taking them all the time like we were at the beginning xxx
  • Posted

Oh Marf, this is not the start to 2016 I wanted, I'm feeling dreadful this morning worst I've felt for weeks, it's just so horrible, I've even told my husband I think I'm taking the flu so I can stay in bed. I really want to have a huge cry but can't for some reason

I'm starting to realise to really can't drink any alcohol even tho it relaxes me at the time feeling like this just isn't worth it, also waiting for my cycle to start so feel quite hormonal too

Sorry for moaning but just need reassurance this morning

• Posted

I felt exactly the same about three days ago, i couldn't cry either until the evening, then I couldn't stop!!! I was the same the next morning so took 2mg of diazapam which worked. I swear it's hormonal, being girls we have that to wrestle with as well as everything else. I think you'll need to avoid alcohol for a bit, it's prob bad luck that you had a drink and are hormonal all at the same time xx big hug, have a small diazapam and try and take your mind off of it if you can, also drink lots of water xxx omg I'm sounding like your mother!!!!! xxxxxxx
    • Posted

I don't like you felt the same but it reassuring I'm not on my own, I really just don't want to get out of bed today I'm feeling so low, it's crap, my husband has been off for 2 weeks so I'm also nervous about him going back to work as I love him being around.

I really need a huge hug today

• Posted

Oh bless your heart I wish I could come and hug you xxx this journey is so flipping long!! I think my husband is now fed up with me saying how I feel but it's constantly with me and Im always analysing how I feel 😞😞😞 some days are good but others are up and down, I have to say I'm fed up with it all too xxx routine next week might be good for us really xxx
    • Posted

I just had a Meltdown with my husband and a good cry, I just look at my kids and hope they never notice what's wrong with me, it makes me sad. I'm just having a crappy crappy day and feeling very frustrated too!!!!!!! leading up your cycle do you feel really tense about everything and just want a Release
    • Posted

Omg I did exactly that then had a diazapam and felt better from the release. I'm menopausal so my cycle is really erratic so have no idea when I'm going to get my period 😬 I sooo wish we lived round the corner from each other xxx you're kids are little and they'll not notice, my kids are big and I worried about the impact on them but I've explained it to them and they've been really understanding bless them xxx big hugsssss xxxx
    • Posted

Mine are the same since I had my little boy all

Over the place just sort of have to guess when it's coming I'm glad I took the diaizipam feel a wee bit better now but think I might take another going to bed and hopefully I'll sleep better. Although haven't had any in 6 weeks which was good

• Posted

I've had two this week after not having any for weeks too, maybe it's 'a thing' for however many weeks we've done!! I'm def not as happy as I have been 😬 I'm hoping it'll pass once I'm back in a routine xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.