diazepam and tranxene for withdrawal

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am in my first day took 7.5 of the tranxene plus 5 of the diazepam.the day went ok was out and about this am a little tired got up at 4:30 bed  at 10 middle of the afternoon exhaustion hit I fell asleep something I almost never do.other than that I feel ok....so far I know trouble may be brewing hope wd is not ahead .I started anew discussion as the dizzy days was really getting a following. I hope Dave and Craig will follow this as I will let them know how this wd method is working for me...also need all the support I can get as this is alonely battle and untested ground .Thank you much love 

Carolbiggrin

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Of course i'm following smile I just posted on the thread actually.
    • Posted

Thank you the other was getting quite crowded.Yes It has been a good day over all we shall see if shiney new doc knows what he is doing. 
    • Posted

He does i'm convinced of it, mainly cause it's exactly what i said lol, and had I stayed in Med school before life got in the way (new wife and kids) that's the course of action i would take. It's quite similar to my own taper, got tired of listening to different DRs so came up with my own one DR signed off. Happy chappie lol. Really glad your starting to feel better, keep those positive thoughts going. smile well done
    • Posted

I did what you said threw out my doubts and swallowed the pills.But i do think half the d was enough we will see. Nice to think we may be on to something good. It was a major victory to go to that meeting with a fairly clear head.and then to the store good thing it was early in the day afternoon was a no go.
    • Posted

Why are you taking traxene it is another benzo.

I am lost for words why someone would add another benzo

to the mix.

• Posted

Because that what her DR has said is the best course of action to try 1st. It's HER brain not yours. what worked for you has not worked for someone else. Do you have anything positive to say at all. Look back at your posts everyone single one  has negative connotations in them, and not a single ounce of helpfulness in a single one. Prehaps your lost for words because your the one who doesn't know what your talking about. And before you say "i don't know what you went through" you don't know what I went through or Carol or anyone else for that matter. Your off of benzos very well done, i'm sure it wasn't easy, but try to have an open mind.

• Posted

Keep that positive thinking going  we done each day s another success, even the crappy ones
    • Posted

I know that it sounds counter intuitive the t works to block the action on the gabba receptors by the d making it sort of not in control I take this for two weeks longer if necessary then I stop the d and wd from the t that time frame has not been discussed today was quite good just very tired in the afternoon.no anxiety I went to my business meeting and to the store with no problems.I did not think that would be possible but it was. ,yes I know ftrst day I am prepaired for what comes next we will see.Sometimes you just have to jump in the deep end and trust.
    • Posted

Thank you for your defense of my position, I will say however in Tootsie's defense she is very kind and caring and trust me Craig I am not dissing you at all I just have it in me to be kind to those who do not agree and many won't  it is my mistake to make I love you both for the kind support you have given me So let us all respect each others point of view. Everyones journey is different only if you have lived in someone's skin can you judge.You are both so dear to me, so can we just agree to disagree? I am in awe that either of you would come to my aid and defense. Peace and love to you both.

Carol the happy bunny

• Posted

Day 2 slept well up at 8 feel ok so far might be in for a sleepy day but I will try ro stay busy Off balance a bit but that is normal at least not doing face plants lol. It's going to be a GREAT day!

Happy Bunny

• Posted

I love that attitude,cheesygrin that's what's gonna see you through this go get em girl.

​hehehehe now signing off as happy bunny it's like talking to a different person. Really woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo

• Posted

I feel so sedated not bad just in slow motion.

Sedated Bunny

• Posted

same question what time did you take your Diaz and what time did you take the Trex or did you not take the trex???
    • Posted

took both at 10 pm felt ok until this afternoon same yesterday almost like it kicks in again

drugged bunny

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.