diazepams

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi i am in my 4th week of tapering and now the side effects are now kicking in. Is it a good idea if I drop again as i am having withdrawal symptoms or would it be the worst thing to do. ..?

Regards shell

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I run out I have no diazepam for 2 weeks. Dangerous drug. My months supply lasts me less and less. I must get off them. Good on you for weaning yourself off it.

Talk to your doctor I am nervous giving medical advice, I have no medical qualifications just experience.

Good luck shell

• Posted

Hi that what happened to me I just kept taking them like sweetie. Until my body just couldn't take no more. I couldn't walk or go anywhere. It took me about a year to work out how this drug work, s daizepams is like a class a drug. And it the hardest thing I have been through in life. Ten years my body had this nasty drug going throw. Now its time to get my body and mind clean. Shell
  • Posted

I'm no expert but have withdrawn from some things, if you are getting bad withdrawals you are likely coming of to fast, you want to get stable at a lower dose befor you drop again.

Hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi Shell, taper off slower so you don't get withdrawal, stick to dose your on for a while then start again, give yourself at least a week before your next taper.

• Posted

The other thing I could suggest is keep tapering but ask GP to prescribe a no addictive alternative to help with the withdrawal such as buspirone(buspar). N 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.