Did I do the right thing????

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi everyone

Just wondered if you tell me if I did the right thing tonight!!!

Been on the tabs for 2 weeks now and I have to say I am feeling fairly focused and have lost around half a stone woop woop......then......me and the kids get invited to friends for tea,my friend did her best to accomodate me with jacket pots and salad....brilliant but there was also cheese and chopped smoked bacon for the salad yum yum,I guessed that if I only had a tiny bit I would be ok!!!WellI had more than I should off so decided not to take my tablet!!!!So with that I thn decided to polish off 3/4 of a bag of Reeces peanutbutter cup chocs {american junk} now oh has the guilt kicked in!!!Did I do the right thing not to take the tablet or was it a cop out????And pls tell me that I wouldn t of put on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teejay

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Everyone slips up and gives in sometimes.No-one can be 100% perfect.At least you enjoyed yourself.

• Posted

Hi Teejay

Having read other peoples experiences on here and remembering my own several years ago :oops: I think you were quite right to omit the wee pill :lol: Just be aware though that the effects can last a couple of days so you may find yourself a bit 'looser' :wink: tomorrow!!

P.S Your dinner sounded fab :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

I agree with Kirsty... :lol:

I never took my tablet the other day either when I had my king rib supper.. :lol: :lol:

• Posted

I agree, you've gotta live as well. I didn't take the tablets when we unexpected went away for the weekend, the monday I was really careful :oops: if you know what I mean :o

I think that if you don't occasionally have a little blow out.... perhaps could have chosen a better phrase :oops: the whole diet thing becomes a life sentaence and you give up.

Just jump back on and you'll be fine :D

• Posted

Sounds like I'm the only idiot who takes the pill after a blow out :!:

I think though it's to punish myself for doing something I know I shouldn't :roll: :!:

It must be a hidden sadistic streak in me :shock:

I've got a terrible craving for a fish & chip supper at mo, just wondering how much money's in my purse :!: :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

I have IBS so I am absolutely terrified of side effects, so in the almost 3 weeks I've been on the blueys, I haven't cheated ONCE! I'm going to London next weekend though and on my hols the week after so I will probably have to have a little break from them!
  • Posted

[quote:984f6aae25=\"Kal.theartist\"]Sounds like I'm the only idiot who takes the pill after a blow out :!:

I think though it's to punish myself for doing something I know I shouldn't :roll: :!:

It must be a hidden sadistic streak in me :shock:

I've got a terrible craving for a fish & chip supper at mo, just wondering how much money's in my purse :!: :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:[/quote:984f6aae25]

'STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIP SHOP' :lol:

K :D

• Posted

Nothing worse when u take the notion for something... :lol

BUT, u know what they say.....a little of what u fancy doesn`t do any harm.... smile

• Posted

Ive just eaten a mini roll without even thinking sad

Some nasty pasty at work left it on my desk so when ive returned today i got a cuppa and automatically munched it!!!!

• Posted

Aye, but I bet it was delishhhhhh........... :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

Not really it was a bit squashed and melted as the office has been hot the past few days :shock:
  • Posted

hey you lot fish and chips and choc swiss roll get back on the train its waiting for ya at the extra wide platform.

I have had a ginger bread man on my desk from day one he sits on my monitor i have named him fred. I wrote it on his head lol. He has an identity now so i wont eat him, mind his legs have been looking good to me. It has amazed me how much fat has come out of him onto a post it note smile

• Posted

[quote:e10a2d912b=\"Gwen\"]

I have had a ginger bread man on my desk from day one he sits on my monitor i have named him fred. I wrote it on his head lol. He has an identity now so i wont eat him, mind his legs have been looking good to me. It has amazed me how much fat has come out of him onto a post it note smile[/quote:e10a2d912b]

:lol: Maybe Fred is taking Orlistat?!?!?!?

K :D

• Posted

[quote:38dbdede6a=\"Skye's Sister\"][quote:38dbdede6a=\"Gwen\"]

I have had a ginger bread man on my desk from day one he sits on my monitor i have named him fred. I wrote it on his head lol. He has an identity now so i wont eat him, mind his legs have been looking good to me. It has amazed me how much fat has come out of him onto a post it note smile[/quote:38dbdede6a]

:lol: Maybe Fred is taking Orlistat?!?!?!?

K :D[/quote:38dbdede6a]

[b:38dbdede6a]Absolute Class[/b:38dbdede6a] :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTFN Kal :wink:

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up