Did my Endolymphatic Hydrops cure itself?? Help....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a question about my menieres. Let me give u some background info. In 2010 I slipped on ice and fell back and hit my head. Long story short I started getting all the symptoms of inner problems and was tested. Doctor said my left side was 40 percent from the tube test where they stick that long thing in both your ears.

SHE PUT ME ON VERAPAMIL 120 sa which helped but i would still get episodes here and there and i wasnt able to drive on the interstate anymore. I felt like i was floating and couldnt turn my head to change lanes.it was really scary. Periodically in the last 8 years i would try driving on interstate to check and fail after half a mile and have to exit quick or crash.

Anyway the last few weeks I have been feeling really good. no minor attacks or quick dizzy spells that would come and go. I decided to hop on the interstate and c how I do. I felt no symptoms at all. I drove 7 miles with no problems. I moved. My head left and right with no issues. My doctor told me in 2010 I would PROBABLY have this my whole life. Did she mean this illness can cure itself overtime on its own.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.