Different symptoms every day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies, how do you cope with the seemingly different problem every day. I rarely have a symptom free day, if its not boobs hurting, or now today leg pain all day, or nausea, or joint pain. Its just really really annoying I feel like going to the doctor all the time but I usually check my symtoms online or observe myself and or take something and the next day that issue is gone but then there is something else. I also have type two diabetes and hypertension, fibromylagia and menopause so its just really horrible and I know some of you here know that I lost my husband from lymphoma almost 6 months ago so I am dealing with that too.  Any advice wil be greatly appreciated and heeded

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Lenie, I'm sorry for your loss.  I think the cruelest thing about going through menopause is that it's happening when so many other major changes are occurring in our lives.  I've had Crohn's disease for 20+ years, but even that hasn't brought me to my knees in the same way that perimenopause does.  This is the one experience that has taught me to take life literally a day at a time, sometimes just a minute at a time.  There is never a symptom-free day, as you said.  All we can do is get up every day, do the best we can, and rest as much as possible when day is done.  I pray for you to find strength even as you grieve and to take care of yourself.

• Posted

Thank you Lisa and I am praying for you too with your Crohn's diease. I agree about taking each day at a time and minute to minute. I will, thank you so much for your sympathy, I miss my husband so much but I am glad he is no longer suffering the last few weeks for him was horrible,

• Posted

Liz your words are like Bible! 

I could not put it better.

• Posted

I'm sorry too for your loss lenie. I too am going through menpause, like you, one thing goes away a new one comes up, this time its pain in my breast and of course I think the worst, but I had a mammogram in November plus usually you'll feel a lump before pain. I also have big time anxiety issues, I take Clonazepam for that., BP medicine too, and colitis to deal with off and on too. Fatigue, that's my biggest issue now, I get so fatigued in the afternoon, I just hate that feeling of being so tired. Trying to get my energy up is my main thing right now, hot flashes I can deal with but that fatigue, the worst thing ever. Hope you can get some answers to your issues soon. Take care and sorry again for your loss, not easy to lose your husband, I too came very close to losing mine in 2015 to an lp house explosion but we did it, maybe that has brought on my fatigue or full menopause. I just have to try and get good night sleep.

• Posted

Cindy, I agree about the fatigue.  It seems to come out of nowhere in the afternoon.  There is nothing quite like it.  The anxiety is horrible, too.
    • Posted

ITA about the fatigue, I have a lot of breast pain and I believe its related to the menopause too, I have had 4 mammograms in the last 7 years, it comes and goes, for a long time it was all the time, now its the nausea and the joint pain. I miss my husband so much, but I also realize he was suffering and in misery his last few weeks and now he no longer has to be in that kind of hell, where he could not eat or have any enjoyment., 
    • Posted

Right, fatigue comes out of no where and anxiety is nasty too! Yes, your husband is no longer in any pain, so that's a blessing right there. Maybe the spring will help with my fatigue but it's awful and that's not me being so tired all the time. I walk 15 minutes morning, 30 afternoon and 15 evening when I think of it that is, so enough walking I do, plus house work. Yes, just one breast could be that I'm laying on that side now instead of always my right side, so who knows. My hot flashes are okay in cooler night sleep, I love that. I also take OTC stuff for my menopause, only been 9 days on that so we will see, might be helping the hot flashes, I just don't want to get prescription meds and mess around with getting them where they should be, I HATE side effects of pills, so I'm trying the OTC (over the counter) stuff first! Clonazepam and my bp meds she said it can interfere with but not much, it's all natural stuff in the OTC pill so we will see, hope it works! Keep in touch!

• Posted

Every single day there is a new symptom for me. joint pain, palpatations, stomach problems you name it, i have it. Im so fed up and my periods havent even stoped yet.
    • Posted

Period or not, I don't think it makes much difference. September will be 6 years since I have had a period and the craziness is still with me every day. Wish I could offer more hope, but at this point I can't. I am praying with more time just maybe things will get better. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.