Difffernt symtpoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why do my symptoms always change. They are always chest based but are always different. Today my right side of chest is burning and so is my right ear. I can't actually deal with this no longer. What's the quickest way to bring on a heart attack because I just want it to happen now? I'm so tired, I'm getting flu like symptoms now and I just can't deal with this any longer.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know exactly what you mean, I get different symptoms on a daily basis, it's like your body just wants you to tire out. I know the symptoms are all anxiety related but I have to keep finding new ways of dealing with it, it's constantly hard work. Don't let it grind you down, do things that make you smile or laugh, it may help to numb some of the symptoms you are experiencing.

Are you on medication or have you seen a therapist?

• Posted

Been on fluoxetine for a year and seen loads of different people. Nothing works.
    • Posted

Maybe your doc could try some different medication? Some people have to try several before they find the right brand and dose.

I try distraction techniques when I feel like I'm not coping. Anything to keep my mind busy and off the symptoms. House work with my favourite music playing as loudly as the neighbours will allow! Adult colouring books, watch something funny on tv, play in the garden with my dog. I also use relaxation apps which work quite well if you listen to them regularly.

May be worth adjusting your diet if it's heavy on processed foods and caffeine as all these contribute to anxiety symptoms.

• Posted

Please don't think like that. I've had so many symptoms over years I thought I'd go mad. Wanted to give up. We want to get better over night but takes time .if your thinking k like that your anxiety will love it and be worse then ugly more symptoms. People will reply on here and reassure u we've all been there it's hell.seems never ending. See doc tell him everything above. This is obviously depressing you, it does its awful. Doc should help. Tell him you just. Ant calm down and all your symptoms. Don't take too many meds to relax you'll just mask it . Too many meds is pure hell . Your at your lowest. Been there. Let us know how u get on??Keep talking here, people been through this and takes your mind off your racing thoughts. Helps me as part of my daily routine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.