Discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey,

Been getting a kind of fishy smell from my penis. I've never had sex but when I masturbate and cum, is mainly when the smell occurs. I wash my penis but the smell keeps coming back literally straight after I wash it. I also wash under my foreskin as I'm uncircumcised. Any help ? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you allow any seminal fluid to retain under your foreskin? Thjis can cause it. Are you using Soap?

Don't use soap as it kills bacteria that are there to fight off other bacteria. Using soap also dries you up and causes micro Tearing in your foreskin smile feel free to message me if you have questions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.