Discharge and very itchy 🥺

Posted , 6 users are following.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE , Where to start , im 59 years old and have been going through this horrible point in my life for a few years now but in the last year its been the hardest i think , I have been put on HRT Patches for nearly two weeks now but found out that it takes a while to get into my system so waiting for the inpact .

What i need to know ladies out there has anyone suffered from a lot of discharge and really itchy and red down below .. been getting the itching on and off for a few months but this last week its constant and ran my doctors to be told it could be a yeast thing and try some cream plus was with H45 .

Any advice ladies im going crazie here with it .HELP .

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I'm itchy down there too. But just off and on. No discharge though. I'm also 59 and this year has also been the worst for me. Bad enough to where my job gave me 30 days off for stress/burnout/ depression.

I'm praying 2019 will be better. I cannot take HRT it bothers my fibroids.

I just wish I could find my joy again. I used to laugh all the time. A happy positive person.

I pray that 2019 is better for both of us.🤗🤗🙏🙏

• Posted

Hello juanita, Thank you for your reply , its a horrid thing were going through last year i was put on antidepresents for low mood and stress and ended up leaving my job over it but have been off them now for a couple of months and realised its all down to the menapause so started HRT now and hoping that will help . But this trouble im having down below is so annoying i used to just get itchy now and again but its got worse .

• Posted

I'm itchy down there too. But just off and on. No discharge though. I'm also 59 and this year has also been the worst for me. Bad enough to where my job gave me 30 days off for stress/burnout/ depression.

I'm praying 2019 will be better. I cannot take HRT it bothers my fibroids.

I just wish I could find my joy again. I used to laugh all the time. A happy positive person.

I pray that 2019 is better for both of us.🤗🤗🙏🙏

• Posted

Yes I'm also on antidepressants. But I know it's hormonal. I have had more problems with acne this year than ever! Big pimples and whiteheads. I'm hoping after this wild ride my hormones will settle and I can be more normal.

• Posted

HI, JUANITA, Heres hoping 2019 will be a lot better for us both , I have been to my doctors today and has a swab done so lets see what comes up .

• Posted

Yes been there, done that. It's your hormones. Monostat became my best friend them it totally stopped. When my hormones levelled out the symptoms disappeared.

• Posted

Hello Tammie, thank you for your comment , you sound like you know what im bleeting on about , when you say monostat do you mean HRT replacment ? I got my swab results back today from my doctors and was told all normal , which is so not , I have been on HRT Patches now for nearly a month and did mention to my doctor could all this discharge and itching have any connection to it , but she said the patches would not be in my system yet , So hoping its is hormonal and it levels out soon .

• Posted

Hi, I am just seeing this as I just joined, but ME TOO. I need advice too.

• Posted

Hello lenie

I THINK MINE IS TO DO WITH THE MENAPAUSE BECAUSE IT COMES AND GOES , BUT RESULTS CAME BACK NEGETAVE , SO WHAT I DO IS WASH WITH P45 WASH AND SOME ITCHING CREAM WHEN IT RETURNS , SO THE BEST THING TO DO IS GET TESTED FOR THRUSH , YOU DONT SAY YOUR AGE OR ANYTHING BUT BEST TO GET CHECKED .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.