discomfort & bumps in vaginal opening (PICTURE WARNING)

Posted , 5 users are following.

so i just noticed these weird bumps (and a strange flap of skin) about an hour ago after having some discomfort/pain while lying in bed, and i’m really paranoid about it. i’m not sexually active, and i’m 17.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

actually nevermind about the pictures- can’t figure out how to post them
  • Posted

Hi Pictures show what your problem really is, look in the reply box, just above on the right 4 small boxes well just click on that and only can be loaded from a computer, all very easy.

• Posted

I have loaded pics from my iPad but don’t have a smartphone so wouldn’t know about that. Just take the photo. Then, when replying in this forum, click on the box with the mountains and moon and select the pic you want to post.
  • Posted

they sound harmless, id recommend looking at other forums on this site (stay away from sites like web md) to gain more info... i am also 17 and have had a similar concern, it sounds like you just have fordyce spots which are harmless and are very common... id recommend checking out my thread and other peoples about fordyce spots where i have many helpful comments and pictures, and if your symptoms seem the least bit similar than you have nothing to worry about!!! pictures would be very helpfull but you can only post pictures using a computer.... if your symptoms end causing pain then id recommend to see a doctor...
  • Posted

Hi A, Google Female pearly penile papules, look at the images and see is match with them, they do look as you say a little odd, but all very harmless unless they start to play you up, then see your doctor.

That's if you trust someone who also answers on WebMD.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.