Disturbing moving nerves - Please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

After I moved to the US as an exchangestudent, I have been stressed and nervous a lot.

The last months I have had a lot of tension in my lower part of the spine. But sometimes it feels like this tension moves around in my body. And when I totally relax, instead of going away, it feels like the nerves are like tingling in my body and it is really distracting me.

I don't know anything about this and I am scared. I hope someone can help me.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It also feel like these nerves are really connected to my brain.. 

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this so I don't need to be alone with the problem.

Thank you.

• Posted

Hi Lars,

This might actually be a muscular injury to your lower back, might be worth going to see a GP or the US equivalent of. And your nerves are connected to your brain but I guess you knew that already

Stay strong and let us know what happens

• Posted

Hi,

thanks for the answer!

Yes I know that my nerves are connected to my brain, but what I meant was that it feels like I have to concentrate on them all the time. It just feels strange and I have never felt anything like this before. And it never goes away, even when I am just relaxing. I really wish I could find out what this is.

• Posted

Lars,

whilst i I still think she should see a medical profeesional about your back, you also seem to be getting anxious about it. I suggest a bit of relaxation therapy, meditation etc that you can do yourself to help you calm your mind

• Posted

I think I know what you mean amd I get it too like kinda shaking vibration up your body to your head ? I get musxle twitches aswell with mine though all started after going on a ride and since then I have had it but my anxiety started really bad then too
    • Posted

Yes we may have some of the same problems!

How long have you had it and what are you doing to get it away?

• Posted

It started around October but got worse December /January when my anxiety was at its worse and I was having all kind of symtoms it happens now only maybe once a week the most but the only thing that can make it calm down is me believing it is anxiety I have to tell myself whether this is actually what happened to make it calm or not i still dont know if it is anxiety or not .

I called it a brain twang at the time I have not found anything on it though and never heard of anyone with the same problem it's scared me to death when it would happen though because it started to happen as I was falling to sleep too at one point .

• Posted

Ok, did it also feel like all your focus were on your nerves instead of your head? It's kind of hard to explain, but it feels like my nerves moving is the only thing I can concentrate on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.