Dizziness..

Posted , 3 users are following.

So for the past 3 days I have been feeling dizzy constantly.. Not like I'm spinning but more unbalanced when I'm walking and sat down.. I'm so confused because my ears aren't that sore, I'm using nasal spray to solve my sinus issues so why am I so dizzy?! It's making me worried that something serious is wrong with me. It's scarying me so much I had a panic attack at work today. The only thing logical I can think of is it could be my anxiety tablet. I started taking it 3/4 weeks a go.. When I first took it I didn't get many symptoms.. Tiredness and that's it. Is it possible after 3/4 weeks after taking them that new side effects happen? I'm new to it all so I'm not sure how it really works sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It can take AD's up to 6 weeks to work.and settle in properly and you can get new side effects all the timeconfused
  • Posted

Hi Jackie,

Since you are using a nasal spray, you might have caused a small blockage in your ear canal. Doesn't need to be painful but it sure could throw you off balance. Check with your doctor. You all so may have a build up of wax in your ears that could also affect your balance. 

best always

myc

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.