Dizziness brain fog vision feels off

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone , for nearly 2 years now i have had these symptoms 24hrs a day , i just feel off , i get dizzy if i roll my head or just spin around twice , my vision is fine but it feels offish , i also have a constant feeling of light pressure in my head.

I have had various ct and mri scans that come up with nothing.

It all started after a respritory infection where i had pressure in my head for about 2 weeks , when the pressure subsided i was left feeling like this.

I have also had numirous vestibular tests and nothing out of normal was found.

My question is could this be anxiety or depression related bearing in mind the feeling is constant and never gets better or worse.

I do drink alcohol and smoke !

I have never had a panic attack!

I do get depression mostly after i drink.

Has anyone experienced these kind of symptoms?

Would appriciate advice , thanks.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This all sounds like anxiety, Get yourself checked by the doctor first and then its meds therapy, meditation and exercise can help too
    • Posted

my GP does not believe that dep and or anxiety can cause these symptoms , he says my symptoms are real and physical what ever that means........ i will go see a physciitrist anyway
  • Posted

Feeling offish is anxiety anxiety has over 100 symptoms
    • Posted

yes but i feel the same from the time i wake up until i go to bed , everyday , my symptoms dont get better or worse they are just constant , my understanding is that anxiety comes and goes.
    • Posted

Yeah mine is 24 7 also and its because we focus on it you can have anxiety symptoms 24 7 unfortunately because the fear and stress we full it make it stay sad
    • Posted

Im going to go see a Psychiatrist and see what they have to say , I would be relieved in a way if this is what i have as then i can start to find a cure ........
    • Posted

For the first month my symptoms were constant, after that I had checks done at hospital and doctors everything was clear, so my doc has diagnosed anxiety, so now when I get a tight heavy chest with back pain or one of the other many many symptoms I know it is psychosomatic,as I was told anxiety alone cannot kill you.

If your doctor is telling you its not anxiety and all health checks are clear then I would defo see a psychatrist

• Posted

It's that you're planning on getting help. Let us know how it works out!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.