Dizziness, full head feeling and chronic migraines

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

Has anyone experienced dizziness, full head feeling or head pressure??? I've had these symptoms for almost 3 months. It's debilitating. I cant drive or work. Help!!!!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, been like this for 8 yrs. I think it is either a neck issue or a vestibular issue. You may want to get a blood test and see if your numbers are good and go see an ENT and have them check your ears.
  • Posted

Hi. So sorry for you.  I would go see a neuro-ent.  They have xtra training. If that don’t help and all tests and MRIs and MRAs are good the it would be time to see a neurologist.  Just be careful of meds they may want to use if it gets to that point.  Good luck.  Keep us informed.  Have patience...it’s a long process. 
  • Posted

I have constant foggy head dizziness and headaches too.. Nothing seems to help , that the medics prescribe helps 
  • Posted

Hi Ashley,have you been to physiotherapist,I was sent to Stoke Manderville Hospital.They really helped.Neurology physio can help.I have had terrible dizziness for 4 years,but I can drive.They gave my head a good shake up,lots of eye exercises.Try it.
    • Posted

I'm trying to get my Dr to refer me to one. Thank you so much for your reply.

• Posted

I have seen a prof in vestibular problems and was diagnosed with vestibular migraines and put on meds which I don’t find does anything. Saw a physio only had 1 session so far but found it aggravated the situation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.