Dizziness/Off Balanced for 3 days, Is this from anxiety?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys, ive been dealing with a ton of muscle tension in my neck, head, shoulders and back for a while now, and my job doesn't help as I have to constantly lift heavy boxes for 5 and a half hours. Recently while at work, I started feeling my back and neck tense up as I was feeling anxious. I then began feeling very unsteady like I was on a boat. It has been 3 days since and the symptoms have t improved. I usually feel more off balanced with movement of the necks or arms/back, I am thinking this is caused by the tension and tightness in these areas. I have no other symptom other than anxiety from feeling this way but I am wondering if this could be caused by the tension/anxiety or something more? I cant see a doctor until 2 weeks from now so I need some advice/input until then. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello there!

I have issues with my neck too and it mostly radiates to the head and shoulders for me too. I have been feeling like this just a while ago, I've had it for a week and so. 

I think it's caused by neck issues combined with anxiety too.

Don't worry. However, it's good that you're going to the doctor, until then be patient and let us know how you get on.!

• Posted

I have it to, it's caused from anxiety, tension. The doctor told me to get a massage every now and then to ease it. I have it in my neck, shoulders, back, and tension headaches.

• Posted

Hi I would suggest you try & get someone to massage your neck & try Reflexology, very good for stress..Also go & see your health food shop, they will help.eg Rescue remedy, day & night.Lavender oil on your pillow or in a burner.Regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.