Dizzy and scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was walking home just then and all of a sudden I became hot dizzy and nauseaous!! I felt I was in a dream state and it scared me! My face has been hurting 4 the past hour not sure id it's sinus pain!! I really thought I'd turned a corner with the panic attacks then this happened!! I'm really scared now any help please xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Was there anything that triggered it when you was walking home or was it just random? Are you on any medication for your panic attacks xx
    • Posted

No I just looked down to get my phone when I put my head up I just went so dizzy! Woke up today with pains under my eyes& blocked nose so think my sinus r blocked hence the dizziness xx & I'm to scared of the side effects to take medication xx
    • Posted

Try therapy first a more natural approach then medication.. I used to be on sertaline and my side effects were rough but everybody reacts differently. And looking at your phone with the light was it dark? Because that will make you dizzy anyway, always happens to me. Your panicking about it so your brain is picking up on all the little symptoms going on in your body. Xx
  • Posted

Set backs do happen. I have ben happily walking aling listening to music and out of nowhere ended up with a oanic attack. It hapoens.i dont know hy sometimes but that ends the walk and i go home all aggravated, nervous and aggravated actually then do breathing and a mediatatin if needed. But it does happen. The test here is how you handle it. You did turn the corner and you know what it is. Dont be scared or discouraged  it some pattern in your brain that triggers it just accept it as is.keep moving forward.
    • Posted

Thanks 4 replying I just came home went straight to bed & listened to a chill out app I have I calmed down then went asleep. Woke up at 3 tho 4 about an hr, think it was still on my mind finally went asleep again but woke up with pains in my face & nose blocked so think it's some sinus issues that sent me dizzy too 😞
  • Posted

I get the face pain, feels like it's just under my cheekbone and in my jaw. Weirdly massaging my jaw joint helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.