Dizzy daily 😕

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok first off, Hi all I'm Dee im 35 (36 in a few days) and im new to this group, I have come to find solace..I constantly feel unwell daily life is a dizzy hell.

So here's a bit of back ground on me..I lost my dad in 2005 suddenly (work accident, he fell through a skylight) then 2007 lost my uncle, also in 2007 I went through a divorce and then 2009 lost my auntie. By 2010 I'd met a new guy and had a beautiful baby girl, things seemed to be looking up at last..or so I thought, shortly after having my little girl i started to experience double vision, and some dizziness..things gradually got worse I felt unstable holding my daughter as the vision sometimes got so bad and the unbalance feeling got worse..when she was around 5 months old we had gone out for a meal upon returning home I had a huge back spasm and I could barley walk unaided by my partner, my partner rang the doctor out..she did a few tests to see if it was a possible brain tumour but all seemed good in that department, she then came to the conclusion that is was anxiety and depression, (but I didn't feel depressed I had a beautiful baby girl and a superb partner how could I be) the only thing getting me down were the symptoms I had, I was prescribed citalopram 40mg and although it felt like it took the edge off it didn't fully go away, this continued for a few years, I was back And to the doctors with "new symptoms" all the time she sent me for Mri=clear countless blood tests=clear apart from raised esr. Ent=found nothing..and then finally in 2013 a neurologist who diagnosed me with chronic migrainesyndrome, he told me to get off all the citalopram and anti-dizziness tablets and to start a course of candestarten..Although I wasn't having huge migraines he Said my body was having silent migraines which was causing the vertigo and eye problems and balance..humph!! I wasn't convinced..I have stuck to his "plan of action" since December 2013 until now..and what hell it's been...I have got gradually worse each and every week...my symptoms as of now are poor concentration, unable to sit still and relax, I constantly fidget, panic or startle at the slightest thing, sometimes when I try to relax I suddenly feel the blood drain from my head like I'm about to black out, but (fingers crossed) haven't actually passed out yet, blurred vision, head jolts (almost like my brain has flipped in my head) I burn up then go freezing, pin prick feeling like someone has stabbed me with a pin, numbness of hands and feet, neck pain, back pain, nosebleeds, deaf ear that goes away tinnitus, back jolts, dizziness unable to walk properly. And much more, with each new symptom I become even worse could all this literally be anxiety/panic attacks? I'm at my wits end..

Β 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Some of what you describe sounds like anxiety as it manifests in many ways, but it also sounds like you have underlying condition, although your tests are clear have you tried a different gp?? There maybe more people on here than can relate to more of your symptoms, as anxiety, but I can only relate to few, although you probably are working yourself up as well .hope you find a resolve 😊
    • Posted

thank you for your reply greavsie7, im currently Looking into changing gp Β the moment so hoping for some better results x
  • Posted

Hi have you looked into Fibromyalgia my partner suffers with all the same symptoms . Im not saying it is but worth looking into because symptoms are the same
    • Posted

I will look into fibromyalgia now thanks for the suggestion dancory.x
    • Posted

If you do suffer with anxiety dont let it take control . They are only thoughts . Jump ahead of your thoughts and invite the thoughts into your head as much as you want them to enter your head they wont because you have taken control and tell your self they carnt harm you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.