Dizzy head

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past 3 days I've been experiencing dizziness. I even felt like I might pass out. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure what it may be.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

lori,  i've just had this and had to go to the doctor.  It was a virus, so just plenty of water, rest and some ibuprofen.  Felt awful with dizziness for 4 days and now feel much better.  It didn't help that my irregular period also decided to start, so this was also part of it.  do you think you may be getting a period?

• Posted

hi, you might still get one,  I had 2 months skipped and then got one, and had 3 months skipped and then got another.  
  • Posted

Hi Lori menopause makes you feel all sorts many people have these symptoms on a daily basis...few years ago I felt like that and think I had all sorts going on up in my head,I had act scan and was sent to neurologist and everything came back fine...don't forget that not enough sleep can contribute to all this,I spent years a few hours with out it but my sleep pattern has return this year, it will all subside eventually it just takes time you won't even know when symptoms disappear, be kind to yourself take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.