Dizzy/Lightheaded

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone get random episodes where they are really dizzy, lightheaded, upset stomach, unable to process things, and just feel really weird? Sometimes I'll feel like I'm moving when I'm laying completely still. The medicine I'm on does cause dizzyness and I've been on it for 4 weeks and every time I take it, it seems to get worst. Anyone else have these head issues? I'm so worried there is something wrong with my brain.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

yes, oh boy is that a yes. I hate it. I eat a lot of ginger these days.
    • Posted

Its making it so hard to watch TV and write in a journal cause I feel like I'm puke but I'm not even moving. Ugh. 😕
  • Posted

yup ill be in the living room with my bf watching tv laying down or on the toilet and feel like imma fall over its freaking horrible ugh im getting off my med since its making me worse hopefully the dlizzyness goes away too
    • Posted

Zoloft was my first anti-depressant I was put on. I didn't think it worked all too well. Also. Do you ever get that feeling where it feels like your head is moving back and forth on your neck?
    • Posted

yes! it freaks me out sad right now im dealing with feeling weak having heavy legs it sucks ugh
    • Posted

Anxiety can do some pretty messed up things. Feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk! smile
    • Posted

thank u so much love! u feel free to do the same smile
  • Posted

Yes I take Valium for anxiety and meiners aka as vertigo so I'm no stranger to all your symptoms. Mine went away not completely but for awhile and last Tuesday returned with a vengeance. I feel like I'm going crazy again I can't even take a shower without having an attack and I dread them I usually wait till my wife gets home from work because I'm disabled from it. I took one this morning instead and I was shaking felt sick to my stomach and pulse rate shot up.
    • Posted

Valium is one of the pills my mom was thinking about getting me put on (it was brought up at the doctors). But I just got a new psychiatrist/psychologist and I'm kind of nervous that'll put me on Xanax or Adivan. Have you had any experience with any of those two?
    • Posted

ativan actually helps me smile only take it when it gets really bad tho
    • Posted

Is ativan a 24 hour once a day pill? Or a whenever you need it pill? Because I have anxiety nearly all day so I'm trying to figure out what medicine to bring up between the couple they mentioned.
    • Posted

its basically for when you realy need it. lifespan isn't that long sadly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.