dizzy, woozy, off balance for 2 weeks

Posted , 1 user is following.

32/M

i was driving two weeks ago back from hospital(not personal) and all of a sudden everything felt like it was closing in and started spinning, fortunately but barely was able to pull over and gf drove home. for 5 hours after my body felt on edge and had a restless energy to it and i felt woozy and off balance. the same thing happened two days later while driving and for two weeks now ive felt off balance, woozy, dizzy, and all the anxiety i thought i had under control for years i.e. shortness of breath, throat feels like its tightening, out of body, not in control of body, brain zaps and a wet feeling in my head, pressure in temples. the dizzy off balance feeling has been constant for two weeks. mri was clear, no bppv, no ear issues ENT says, going back for a VNG test next week. havent been able to work and barely play with my newborn, i was prescribed meclizine but that doesnt help, what is happening? what can i expect? does anyone feel this way or have answers?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.