Do I even have anxiety any more

Posted , 4 users are following.

Some days I will be okay and next I will be feeling like I am to day feel odd I cart explain the feeling but I don't like it I feel like I have a pressure in the back of my head and zaps at the side of it , can it be the 1 word people with anxiety dread or not I'm not sure any more , any 1 else feel this way ?

1 like, 23 replies

Report / Delete

23 Replies

• Posted

Hmm... It could be anxiety but if your worried you should definitely have it checked out. Is that the only symptom?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel! Its been a month and a half with me feeling the head pressure. I have a MRI of brain scheduled for next Tuesday to see what's going on. I had a CT of the brain done when this began but it was apparently normal. How long have you been experiencing this and are you under stress?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Well I had a cold that stressed me out broke up with my gf not long ago happen today but had a headache yesterday been Dr's about my anxiety started a year and half ago so I'm freaking out thinking weather I have it or not any more I feel okay 1 day next day boom think all sorts and all the symptoms cone flooding in , Dr game me some meds for my anxiety but didn't take them haven't gone and got them yet will have to sort something out
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi guys i have had wierd sensations in my head for 3 months now started on my hen do so doctor put it down to the stress of me gettin wed but it just wont go away some days are better than others that make me believe it is anxiety but wen it is there its just sooo scary every bad thought go3s through my head its driving me insane .
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Been to the doctors twice just said anxiety , its such a strange thing to explain somet8mes its like pressure in between my eyes above my nose then i think its my jaw as i find myself bitting down really hard all i can really say its like pressure makes my head floaty so hard to explain lol its not painful just annoying and scary because i think its my head .
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Ok i totally get you! That is exactly the same thing i have. Mine has been going on for a month and a half now. It is absolutely such a scary feeling! Im very anxious to see what the MRI of my brain shows.... playfully it shows nothing but at the same time I want to get to the bottom of it. I've had anxiety for over 10 years now and this is the first time I'm experiencing head pressure if indeed it does have to do with anxiety. And because I've never had head pressure before with my anxiety, that is why I am so concerned that it may be something more serious. Are you taking anything for your anxiety? I was given medication for anxiety but I just refuse to take it because of the crazy side effects.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Ive never been like this ever like i say i put it down to gettin married as i was sooo nervous but after it just never went away adrenalin build up says doc its better than it was but i dont think ive had a normal day in 3months i just keep tellin myself if it was anything serious it would b painful but i get sharp shootin pains in my head every now and again and that sets me off thinkin the worse , i just think im i makin myself feel like this thinkin about feelin like this its a mental cycle lol .
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

We're exactly the same! And like you said, it's not painful at all! Its just very uncomfortable because its constant and very annoying! Wow i finally found someone with the same exact thing i have. .unfortunately of course. sad

I just got married in April, mother of 3, full time Medical Assisstant and Nursing student. I know I've been stressed with my classes and the Chemistry I'm taking now is the worse so maybe it is possible that it's cause of anxiety. ...but idk. Its scary! Im here for you whenever it gets too hard to handle my friend. We can definitely be there for each other on here smile

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Awwwwww yaaaay lol well im a care assistant which can be stessful but i dont think i have time to feel this way that much at work which also makes me feel like its in my head , me and my husband have fertility problems and had a failed ivf attempt last year which i dont think helps , think the only time im ok is wen im drunk lol ill b turnin into an alcholic just to make it stop lol , im charlotte leanne lee on fb if its ever wasier to msg me on there because it does help knowin im not alone
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Lol its funny you say that cause I like to have a drink here and there but I've been too scary to drink. Maybe that's what i need is a drink! Lol im sorry about the fertility problem. Prayfully God will bless you two with a child/children. Im Samary, I haven't had a facebook acct opened in a long time so you won't find me on there lol. They have a way to send private messages on here.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have everything crossed it does as we can only afford one next go as its nearly 7grand a pop and thats another reason i want to b ok so my heads in the best possible place , well i am here if you need to talk and please let me know how the results go x
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up