do i have an std or is there something else wrong with my vagina?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So ill put the photo in the comments because it says the file is too big, but i had my first time in march and i dont know if these bumps started appearing b4 or after that. im scared to go get tested because im a minor nd my parents dont know, but i want to be safe. there has been no pain until recently, but the bumps have just been there. no fluid coming out (except for a couple) or anything, nd this is the only area with bumps. please help with free clinics, cheap std testing, nd most of all a prognosis on what you guys think is going on. thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

they are razor bumps sweetheart. ingrown hairs. if you're a minority or someone with naturally curly hair. most times when you shave the hairs will grow back into the skin causing those dark spots and bumps. a lot of males have those same bumps on their faces and necks because they are not shaving properly/using a cheap razor (the dollar ones are a deal but it'll cut the mess out of you!) or not using a proper shaving cream or conditioner. with that it'll cause dark spots. and trust me i have those same spots on my legs/ upper thighs and one one my bikini line. it sucks ! but slowly but surely they will go away. try some aloe vera to get rid of the dark spots !! vaseline and a thick coco butter will help as well.. (:

• Posted

and also try seeing a dermatologist first instead of going to an actual clinic . i don't want them to prescribe you any medicine you don't need to take or try to take advantage of you because they want to make money off you. also try some dove sensitive skin soap and non-smelling baby wipes down there. your skin might be sensitive as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.