Do I have genital warts?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I’ve been freaking out over the last few months. And doctor google doesn’t help (I know I know don’t google symptoms). I have an appointment this week to have a check up.  But I have these bumps at the entrance of my vagina. I’m thinking it’s VP.  I only noticed them recently as I decided to start doing self examinations.  I also have this bump on the labia near the clit.  It was painful at first and initially started out a blue/ green colour, I did pop it and blood cane out. It and since calmed a little and now looks yellow? Is this a blocked gland? It is occasionally itchy.  I had unprotected sex in May.  I had a check up a few weeks later and everything came back clear ( chlamydia/ gonorhea/ hiv and syphllis). I didn’t do a self exam then so didn’t notice any bumps. I had my Pap smear at the same time which came back normal. And they didn’t say anything then, so i don’t know if they were present then or not! 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.