Do i have genital warts?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So i have this bump on my penis glan. This bump gets a little bigger when i am erected and its get smaller sometimes during the day. Some days i can feel the bump and other days i can't at all. The shape changes ever so often depending on my at a particular time. I stretched it and I saw a white line and some small white dots. I am able to stretch it with no pain. I read something about Lichen Planus or something.  I have visited my family doctor and he told me that it is nothing to worry about but did not give me a diagnosis at all. I went to a skin clinic and the doctor told me not to worry about it at all, but she also did not give me a diagnoses. 

Also, if it is Genital Warts, I was wondering if the apple cidar vinegar treatment works. 

Thank you!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I would also like to mention that it is soft. That is how it looks sometimes and sometimes it is smaller and turns purple. 
    • Posted

I've had a couple of bouts of Lichen Planus, which covered much of my inner forearms but also penis and inside of mouth. Your one spot is very unlike any of the stages I observed when I had the Lichen Planus. The spots start raised and small then change to flat. They were slightly itchy but otherwise harmless and went away eventually without treatment. I don't know what your spot is but I can say from experience that it isn't Lichen Planus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.