Do I have herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

I found a red bump on me about a week after I had sex. At first I thought it was just a pimple it didn’t hurt it just got irritated when my shorts would rub against it. But then a few days later it turned into a blister like thing so I’m worried it’s herpes. It’s only one I haven’t seen any other ones pop up and it hasn’t bled or oozed anything but it definitely looks like a cut it’s pretty big! I should get it checked out but I’m really nervous so I thought I would just post it here first. I’m not sure how to post pictures on here so once I figure it out I’ll post one 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How do you post pictures? 
    • Posted

Make sure to post from either a tablet or a computer, not a cellphone as it would not give you the option to upload media. Check out the attachment below:
  • Posted

Use a computer - not a phone or tablet. Four icons appear above the reply box. Use the one showing scenery at the far right.
  • Posted

Hi K, If you shave it could be just and ingrowing hair, or just a hair follicle gone bad, or just a pimple, but as you say your really worried the your local sexual health/GUM clinic could be the place to go, remember STI's and STD's is there field of work. OK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.