Do I have herpes? Hemorroids?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had these bumps for at least a year now. They aren't itchy and reside within my anus. I am 20 years old, gay male that bottoms, i'm sexually active, i tested negative for hiv/aids, Hep C, Gonnorrhea, chlamydia. They don't subside and seem to be worsening slowly.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Get it checked with a medical professional.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply but what do you think this could be from your personal view

• Posted

Maybe be polyps or small hemorrhoids - what are your symptoms?

• Posted

its a warts ,go to a doctor for a treatment for it to be not contagious, dont left intreated

• Posted

piles dont usually last that long. have you tried pile treatment cream? which you can buy over the counter without prescription. piles are sometimes itchy. and can bleed when you wipe. could also be a polyp. but honestly please see a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.