Do I have HIV

Posted , 2 users are following.

its been six weeks since i had unprotected sex. i tested to see if i had any std and all came negative. but for the past couple of days ive been having small headaches here and there. Im wondering if possibly could it be a symptom of HIV. other then headaches i dont have any other symptoms. i dont know if all symptoms of HIV come at once. Someone please explain thanks!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also when i checked the temp it would not pass 99.6. after a bit the temp goes back to normal

• Posted

Hey Sam,

I could see your concerns.

May i know where you did the test and if you know what kind of HIV test method you have been used?

I could help you to analysis the possibility of contracting as different test methods have there own window periods requirement.

But any test after 6 weeks will be a very very good indicator, do not be scared, I think you will be fine.

Kind regards,

Hugo

• Posted

Hey Alex,

Sorry for type Sam here as i was talking to a guy who's name is Sam. lol

Kind regards,

Hugo

• Posted

yeah i took it at my doctors office and it was a blood test. i took it the second day after unprotected sex

• Posted

also the girl i had sex with doesnt have any symptoms she did have a fever a week ago but the doctor told her it was a cold. and hasnt been feeling sick since.

• Posted

update- it may be the way i have been eating the pass couple of weeeks/sleeping late. So far no headaches or anything. it may just be how i been treating my body that i felt these minor headaches?

• Posted

Should i be worried or not?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.