Do I have Ocd? Whats wrong with me?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi! I feel like bad person all the time and feel guilty and ashamed. I kinda hate myself and think that my brain made me feel this way. I always feel like there is something i did in past that is siriously wrong and that i could not forgive myself. I always feel like people hate me for that and that i dont deserve normal life. I feel like others know everything about me and my life and every step i make.. sometimes i feel like someone can even read my thoughts and judge me.

For example, if i search on internet and go on forum about something i do not have/like/hate/feel idk (for example Help drug addicts or smth like that) i feel that everyone can see it and that everyone is talking about me and i cant prove otherwise... (that i never did drugs)..

Im so depressed and cant live normal life. I cant remember last time i was happy. Sometimes i feel suicidal too. I feel this way for long time. Please help

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all! ❤ I talked to Dr about that and now im on Sertraline. i hope it will get better
    • Posted

Let us know how it goes!

Good luck and all the best! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.