DO NOT JUDGE US

Posted , 8 users are following.

Please do not judge us, you have no idea, what strength it takes.

T0 wake up each every day, and do battle with our bodies 

3 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Amen to that...we only judge what our eye sees....just because we look ok..we are judged as whingers..:-) xxx
    • Posted

That is so true christine just because we may looke well, doesnt mean we are. I wish our condition was visable then it would be plain for all to see what we are going through.gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

I reckon that if our issues were visible..people wouldn't want to look at us..mm...food for much thought, .we are all warriors, fighting the battle...keeping hope alive..:-) xx
    • Posted

Hi christine I think if people could see our condition and feel our pain they most definitly wouldnt want to be like us. we are like warriors battling each and every day until a cure will hopefully be found. take care christine gentle hugs xxx hope youve had a good weekend x
  • Posted

Hi Kaz. What you say is so true. It would be great if everybody could see what was going on inside our bodies and as others have said we are classed as moaners and whinging and some class us as wasters. Which iis wholly wrong as we all become fighters every day.

As an aside how is Charlie, hope the vets wasn't too expensive.

Take care and gentle hugs x

• Posted

Hi Janet I wish our condition was visable for all to see, then they would know exactley what we are going through.I had anightmare of a night last night. I was in so much pain with my back I was up all night with charlie no sleep for me. been to vets today hes upped his medication hes having to wear a cone and weve to see how he goes over the weekend a take him back next week. Its mounting money wise but it cant be helped we have got to get him well. Hope you have a lovely weekend and not in too much pain take care gentle hugs xsmile
    • Posted

Morning Janet how are you today? did you manage to sleep ok. I managed 6hrs sleep. Ive got sore throat and earache my right legs is very painful today. charlie is alot better thankgoodness. Hope your not in too much pain. take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Hi Kaz. Managed about 4 hours in fits and starts. Been awake since 5 this morning. In absolute agony and had to take my husband to the doctors this morning, doctor was running late and having to sit on surgery plastic chairs, not made for comfort. Glad Charlie is feeling better today. Sorry to hear about your sore throat and ear. Take it easy today. Take care and gentle hugs x
    • Posted

sorry to hear you didnt feel well and your in alot of pain. Hope it soon eases for you I would try rest and try to sleep if you can take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

What has happened with your Bichon? hope he is ok whatever the problem.

• Posted

Hi Anne charlie is on the mend now thank you for asking. When I took him to the vets he said the wounds he had were from another dog. he had been in kennels when we were away for a week. he said weve got no proof but that what he said his wounds were from and they had become infected. with his fur being thick we hadnt seen anything until we came to bath him. he wount be going in kennels again. 
    • Posted

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. When we go away we always take Dylan with us.I would never put him in kennel's.Hope he is on the mend now,biggrin
    • Posted

charlie is getting their now thank goodness its been a worry with him. he definitly wount be going in kennels again. when I go away hes going toosmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.