Do these look like Genital warts ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have 2 small little skin tags, but I'm worried they could be gw. they dont itch or hurt. they haven't changed in size or color. they have looked like this for the past 5 months. any in put would be greatly appreciatedimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

looks very much like HPV gw to me.

• Posted

I hope not. they are soft to the touch. not hard and dont have the cauliflower look to them. guess I'll be going back to the doctor. he told me it was and that they were just skin tags.

• Posted

It really looks like a wart to me. You can use vidarox to remove it. This treatment may take about 2 weeks and it did work for me.

• Posted

does anyone have pictures of their GW, so I can compare mine to?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.