do this sound like normal behaviuour

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all

for the past year i have been in love with some one ( i dont know if it was love or just obssesed with this person and the things we did) and we :oops: :smooch: :whistle: until the other day when they when they told me that they had met some one else to which i became very very angry do this sound like normal behavour

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mum2jord,

I think this sounds perfectly normal. If you have spent time in a relationship and suddenly the other party announces they have found someone else you have every right to be really p****d off!

Lelly M xx

• Posted

hi lelly

thanks for the reply

thats the only thing we were just friends , i asid som really nasty things but i couldnt help myself and after i was thinking did really say that as that is not me , last week i didnt need him now this week i do need him :oops: sad if just feels like that i have lost the plot and i am going mad

take care

mum2jord

• Posted

Don't worry. When we are feeling vulnerable we often associate inappropriate or unreturned feelings. it is all part of the illness.

Main thing I would suggest is give him chance to calm down then invite him for a coffee and explain calmly.

he is probably confused as to how he managed to \"mislead\" you and may be embarassed!

There is nothing to lose by talking hon!

Lelly xx

• Posted

hi lelly

thank you smile i did tell him that i wasnt going to contact him again so it mite be to late sad

take care

mum2jord

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.