Do you analyse every feeling

Posted , 19 users are following.

Do any of you lovely fellow suffering ladies analyse every horrid feeling you get because I've noticed im getting worse and i go through this every day or is this just anxiety i really don't know anymore.

As you can tell I've been having a bad day with sudden dizziness.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes this is horrible!!! My anxiety has completely taken over my life!! I try to keep my cell far away from me now so I don't get the urge to google symptoms of diseases I think I have. I've had numerous tests and all came back fine. The only disease I have is Menopause causing all these problems and I have to make my mind believe that!!! About 6 months ago I fell hanging my kitchen curtain and landed on the edge of the counter hitting my left ribs. Knowing that I have an injury that will still hurt every now and then, when I do get a pain I instantly go into a panic thinking I'm having a heart attack etc. These hormones sure mess with our heads and it's not our fault that we can't control our thoughts!!! ❤

• Posted

Going through the same. Hugs to you all. I just realized tonight that I have to stop googling symptoms. It consumes my mind and a good portion of my day trying to get better and get out of this. I'm not thinking right while doing that though because I never did that before this happened!! You have to some how change your thinking. It's so hard but, you have to continue to try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.